Why you should read on?
Are you struggling with unrealistic requirements, mad timings and outdated technology on a regular basis? Would you like to have a more direct line to the customer instead of playing a game of telephone each time something needs clarifying? Maybe we can help!
As a frontend engineer at DPM you design and implement frontends that solves real problems for real people.
We focus on developing user friendly and attractive digital products and are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to join our team in Munich.
Our focus is on the frontend (web and mobile) but most projects need some help from a (mostly) serverless backend in some way or another. (Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud/Firebase is appreciated.)
As engineers, we love digital - we love to try new things and develop our skills constantly, either on customer projects or during our internal Friday projects. We also constantly question our approaches and discuss how to improve our processes on a regular basis.
So if you are a fan of working on an international team with a focus on evolvement and interesting projects please continue reading.
What we are looking for
…real software engineers. Languages and frameworks are your tools, the basics of computer science your guide. You’ve built small or medium digital products in B2B or B2C. You’ve been able to see them break and you’ve fixed them. You know when to apply which design pattern, invest time in architectural planning, and when to just build it.
We build innovative, data-driven products using the latest technologies and frameworks (i.e. Typescript, React, Swift, SwiftUI, Kotlin). Our projects vary from native mobile apps to a multitude of different web platforms that help our customers stay competitive in rapidly evolving markets.
As a team, we collaborate with other disciplines within DieProduktMacher (UX, Data, Product Management) and work for a variety of different customers – from greenfield startups to established international players.
What you love
... to advance software development and the software development community
... to contribute to the team you work in
... to assemble prototypes to validate solutions and then rewriting your code for production
... to work with innovative and new technologies
... well-designed software that is easy to maintain and modify
... variety at work: no matter if you work alone on a small project or together with your team on larger projects
... putting your project into production, experiencing it in practice and getting honest customer feedback
Why working with us
Because we firmly believe that happy people have the greatest possible impact.
- Work for impact: We work in cross-functional teams and in close collaboration with international clients across various industries to shape Europe's digital future.
- Purpose-driven culture: We share the same values and care for each other and embrace a supportive and driven team culture with flat hierarchies, open feedback, and interdisciplinary exchange.
- Personal development: Whether you vision yourself leading people or prefer gaining deep expertise in a particular technical field, we'll find the right career path for you.Together, we develop your career plan, link it to goals, and define development measures (such as events, conferences, and coaching).
- Flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, part-time models, hybrid work (office & remote), and workation options.
- Transparency: Full transparency through quarterly company updates on business strategy and performance, open salaries, and promotion structures.
- Sustainability: We provide hardware leasing options, and use local and sustainable products and service providers whenever possible.
- Compensation Package: Skill-based payment, loyalty program, bicycle leasing, company pension plan, capital-forming benefits, child care subsidy, success bonus, and sabbatical options.
And of course, we also have a fruit basket, a beer tab, a portafilter coffee maker, hardware and software of your choice, regular table tennis and kicker competitions, team lunches, outings, company parties, and much more…